I cannot believe how quickly time flies when you have a baby. When they said “enjoy it while it lasts”, they weren’t kidding. I mean just 8 weeks ago, my little squishy came home looking like this:
And now her little face is getting more defined, she has a sassy personality and she giggles on demand like this:
Cadence is officially two months today. She was born on February 4th, 2014 and since her birth she has grown into the most adorable, smart and happy little infant. She is fascinated with everything up above – especially the ceiling fan. She likes The Chica Show on Sprout, Elmo’s World during Sesame Street and she still loathes when mommy watches Scandal on Thursday night (did I tell you guys about that time I went into pre-term labor after watching that episode of Scandal when we found out that Mama Pope was alive? Yeah, she’s not a fan of Scandal – too much suspense!)
She also enjoys taking selfies with mommy for Instagram (Follow us @BabyBrownSugarBlog).
Here’s what Cadence can do now:
– she lifts up her head and holds it steady
– she pushes her upper body up using both arms
– she knows the difference between day and night
– she is almost completely out of her Size 1 diapers (chunky little legs!)
– she laughs ALOT, especially after she eats
– she is now sleeping “through the night” at 6-7 hours (hallelujah!)
Man, this motherhood thing is like the gift that keeps on giving. It’s hard work but my little sweet pea makes it all worth it.
What about you guys? Any fun kid updates this month? Share them below!