When I first met Caprece of CapreceKnowsFresh, we were both in the beginning stages of our blogging journeys at a blogging conference trying to learn the ropes. She was immaculately dressed with a killer pair of shoes and a glowing smile. We were instant friends. Since then, she’s gone on to have an adorable little baby girl name Mackenzie, and to start her own motherhood blog MommieKnowsFresh therefore serving as my own personal sounding board for everything pregnancy entails. Once I saw Caprece posting on Facebook about “Things I’ve Learned Since Becoming a Mom”, I immediately knew she would be perfect for sharing advice here on BabyBrownSugar.
So get into these 5 things she’s learned since becoming a mom:
1) Things I’ve learned since becoming a mom: Baby talk. Stop it. Your baby thinks you’re crazy.
2) Things I’ve learned since becoming a mom: Baby smell is addictive. Just make sure it’s your own baby your smelling or you could get into a LOT of trouble.
3) Things I’ve learned since becoming a mom: When there’s too much poop I’m nervous. When there’s no poop I’m nervous. Basically poop makes me nervous.
4) Things I’ve learned since becoming a mom: After giving birth your bladder is never the same. Laugh, Sneeze, and Cough at your own risk….
5) Things I’ve learned since becoming a mom: When you’re a mom you thank God for everything. Even that you remembered to shave your legs. Thank. God.
What are some things you’ve learned since becoming a mom?
Check out the Mommie Knows Fresh Blog
Follow MommieKnwsFresh on Twitter | Instagram: capreceknowsfresh